SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing
Fishing Australia, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, USA, Virgin Islands.

Worldwide Sportfishing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holden Panel Van EH 1964

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing Forum Index -> MOTOR SPORTS, MOTOR RACING AND MOTOR VEHICLES IN AUSTRALIA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ross Compe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Holden Panel Van EH 1964 Reply with quote

My first car! I purchased this 1964 EH Holden panel van around 40 years ago for 300 dollars. It was a lot of money for a 16 year old and I managed to arrange finance for my new found pride and joy as well a neat Toshiba Stereo.
Great for sleeping in the back,carrying the fishing rods and surfing the south west.
A 149 standard cubic inch 6 cylinder red motor that filled at the gas station for around 8 dollars.
A rather large red kangeroo that side swiped the dream machine had me further into debt and a beautiful Holden HG 1971 van that lasted me for many years before upsizing into the 4wd evolution that changed angling and competitive fishing forever.
Great days indeed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Holden EH 1964 Panel Van.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.8 KB
 Viewed:  608 Time(s)

Holden EH 1964 Panel Van.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing Forum Index -> MOTOR SPORTS, MOTOR RACING AND MOTOR VEHICLES IN AUSTRALIA All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: