SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing
Fishing Australia, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, USA, Virgin Islands.

Worldwide Sportfishing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alaska Fishing Lodge Vacation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing Forum Index -> FISHING IN ALASKA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlaskaFishingLodge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Alaska Fishing Lodge Vacation Reply with quote

We recently booked a trip to Alaska and it was our first one ever. My family and me ( 2 boys 10, 8 and one girl 7) decided to go fishing and check out the outdoors in Alaska. It was the best decision we have ever made! We stayed at the Clover Pass Resort and sent home A LOT of fish. I would recommend to anyone to get a charter and stay at a fishing lodge because they knew exactly where to take us and made sure we had the best experience. We will continue to go back years from now. Here is a link to them if anyone is interetsed. The people who own this lodge own 2 other, so there is a few different options. Check out their site.

http://www.cloverpassresort.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SportfishWorld 2003, 2017 WorldWide Sportfishing Forum Index -> FISHING IN ALASKA All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: